Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Farmer Mc Greggor A.K.A. Grandpa Norman V.S. Peter Rabbit


You all know the storybook tail of Farmer Mc Greggor and Peter rabbit, Well we have been having our own little version of that same tail.

Farmer Mc Greggor A.K.A. Grandpa Norman has been having this on going battle with Peter rabbit, Bambi too.
First Bambi ate all the tops off his green beans, and then Peter rabbit descided that he would have a salad from the garden.
These pics are of Grandpa trying to chase peter out of the garden.
It's suppose to be our family cat Rusty's job to keep all the criters out of the garden & house.

I think Rusty has it a bit too good here, He's been caught sleeping on the job!!!


This is what Rusty was doing while Grandpa was chasing Peter rabbit around the garden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, I can comment! I'm enjoying your blog. I didn't know you guys had a sail boat and I didn't know you went to Disneyland. See, that's why everyone should blog, right?!